Real Life [For Morons]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and Answer: King Ace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Ace

King Ace

Questions and Answer: King Ace Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answer: King Ace   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi, I am King Ace, Lord of Falkner, Son of Baradar.

Post your questions here about Real Life, and you will get your answer soon enough. (About a day or two.)

I have a question:

How do you summon the Mantorok boss??? I have a candle, what else?
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answer: King Ace   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm

welcome to the forums.

To summon mantorok you have to take out all the main bosses, collect the plate, give it to the horseman, then wait a long-ass time.

Mantorok is a VERY grueling boss. Good luck beating him all the way.
Back to top Go down
https://reallifeformorons.forumotion.com
King Ace

King Ace

PostSubject: How many bosses are there? What are they?   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:09 am

How many bosses are there? What are they?

That's ok if you dont want to tell. Just asking...

Oh, I have an idea for the new Real Life. Why don't you put 2 new weathers - Rain and Snow.

Rain - If it is raining, (If I am playing Real Life) and I am outside of my house, my character's hp will start to drop.
Snow - If it is snowy, put some hailstone. If it hit something or someone, the object it hit will take 250 damage...
Back to top Go down
King Ace

King Ace

PostSubject: Extra!!! Extra!!! King Ace post an idea!!! Real all about it!   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:20 am

King Ace says: I have an idea. How about if a character press (A) and attack the citizen, that unit that is under attack by the character will turn to it's enemy. When the citizen unit is killed, police will search for the killer. If they know that the character killed the citizen, he will arrest you and put you to jail.
Back to top Go down
MoronSonOfBoron

MoronSonOfBoron

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answer: King Ace   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 am

Suggestions go here.

There are 5 regular bosses that the players are required to fight in RLFM 050805, all others must have certain conditions met before they appear.
Riots
Dolphin Liberation Army
Church Fire
Alien Invaders
Meteor Alien
Back to top Go down
http://samutoka.deviantart.com
King Ace

King Ace

PostSubject: How to win???   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 pm

How to win in Real Life???
Back to top Go down
MoronSonOfBoron

MoronSonOfBoron

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answer: King Ace   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:55 pm

You should ask this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://samutoka.deviantart.com
ISO9003

ISO9003

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answer: King Ace   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 am

This is real life there is no end. It will end if you are dead but since you can revive and start over your life, you can play for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answer: King Ace   Questions and Answer: King Ace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answer: King Ace
Page 1 of 1