Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enablthen, the one who wants to make a map just as good as RLFM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enablthen

PostSubject: Enablthen, the one who wants to make a map just as good as RLFM   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Yes it is true I always wanted to make a game just as good as RLFM, but I am not bothered to go in to great heights to go an make a resemble of life in Sydney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harken_Dell

PostSubject: Re: Enablthen, the one who wants to make a map just as good as RLFM   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

Hey Enablethen!

I'll admit that it's really difficult to make a good Real Life or LOAP map. The difficulty, to me, is that the map is actually very content heavy, so you have to do a lot of things by hand and just make a lot of small interesting things around the entire map.

Still, the level editors that Blizzard puts out are amazing, they're powerful, and most importantly they're user interface tools and you don't need to type out code to make a level! It's tough work, but when Blizzard has already come like, 50% of the way, it's up to us to pull our own weight if we really want a great map with our name on it.

MoronSonOfBoron and I actually released an unprotected version of our RLFM map because we knew that there would probably be other people who wanted to learn how we made our map, and then maybe they would go on and make it better... just like GrandKaiser on this forum has done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enablthen

PostSubject: Re: Enablthen, the one who wants to make a map just as good as RLFM   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 am

I know how to, I have seen all your map triggers and etc, it's just that I am uber lazy, I'd rather play a game than make one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enablthen, the one who wants to make a map just as good as RLFM   

Back to top Go down

Enablthen, the one who wants to make a map just as good as RLFM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1