Real Life [For Morons]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest on SLFM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoronSonOfBoron

MoronSonOfBoron

The Latest on SLFM Empty
PostSubject: The Latest on SLFM   The Latest on SLFM I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:08 pm

MSOB here, just installed SC2 and took a poke around the spiffy new editor. It looks like we'll have to reconstruct our test maps from scratch, but that shouldn't be too much of a challenge. HD and I both are kind of swamped with REAL real life, but rest assured we both want to get our money's worth out of this thing!

Here are some tidbits about SLFM that HD and I have discussed:
  • Set in space, the players start out at a central colony with various on-foot jobs.
  • Purchasing and flying a spaceship lets you explore space and opens up new job opportunities.
  • Interesting, interactive jobs and minigames powered by advanced dialogs and triggers.

Remember, you can always post suggestions and ideas in the Suggestions section.
Back to top Go down
http://samutoka.deviantart.com
mursame

The Latest on SLFM Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest on SLFM   The Latest on SLFM I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

absolutely cannot wait. your map was an instant classic for myself and my friends in high school. If starcraft 2 version of rlfm is even half as well done, diverse, massive, and humorous as warcraft 3's version, i just may track you down and shake your hand personally. actually that would be illegal. but i cant wait!!! good luck!
Back to top Go down
frosteeze

The Latest on SLFM Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest on SLFM   The Latest on SLFM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Shame that I don't have SC2, but who knows. If you make another epic map for it, I might just buy.
Back to top Go down
IceLizardz

IceLizardz

The Latest on SLFM Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest on SLFM   The Latest on SLFM I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 am

Wink Yeah.. Nice.. Keep It Up
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

The Latest on SLFM Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest on SLFM   The Latest on SLFM I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Would I be correct to assume that the map is abandoned?
Back to top Go down
https://reallifeformorons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Latest on SLFM Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest on SLFM   The Latest on SLFM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest on SLFM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life [For Morons] :: Game Development :: Sidereal Life [For Morons]-
Jump to: