Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bring back unit quotes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avs



Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Bring back unit quotes!   Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:23 am

What I mean by unit quotes is what a civilian says when you interact with them. Honestly why did you remove them in the first place, they were the exact thing that made the game funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightshade123

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Florida, United States

PostSubject: Re: Bring back unit quotes!   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:40 pm

alex.v.svirski wrote:
What I mean by unit quotes is what a civilian says when you interact with them. Honestly why did you remove them in the first place, they were the exact thing that made the game funny.

they were originally something that caused the game to lag uncontrollably later in the game aka a memory leak

although i think GK is planning to add them in again without the memory leakage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrandKaiser
Admin
avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Bring back unit quotes!   Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 am

80% of them were added back many versions ago mem-leakless, the other 20% im still working on adding back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reallifeformorons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bring back unit quotes!   

Back to top Go down
 
Bring back unit quotes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bring back river!....and some others
» BRING BACK THE FUTURE!
» There is only one realistic way to bring chaotic back...
» Season 3 - B-Class Track Picks
» Bring back cLoD skills

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life [For Morons] :: Game Development :: Real Life [For Morons] :: Suggestions-
Jump to: