Real Life [For Morons]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress Report!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoronSonOfBoron

MoronSonOfBoron

Progress Report! Empty
PostSubject: Progress Report!   Progress Report! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 pm

HD and I have been working on the foundations for SLFM over the past month. While we don't have a playable map yet, we're slowly assembling the different parts and systems.

I've been prototyping the user interface for character inventories and ship loadouts, all done through dialogs. Players will be able to carry items, customize ship loadouts, manage ship cargo, and even access ship weapons quickly from an onscreen HUD.

Central to the map will be space ships that serve as your primary form of transport, business, and protection. We have a selection of 8 distinct ships with their descriptions and general stat balancing laid out.

We're slowly canvassing all the different models (units, structures, doodads and more) and animation effects to see what can be turned into characters, items, and objects.

Of particular note is our slowly growing list of "shout-outs": hidden references, outright insertions, and other friendly nods to our favorite cultural works and individuals of personal importance to us.
Back to top Go down
http://samutoka.deviantart.com
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

Progress Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Report!   Progress Report! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 am

Hmm, I honestly thought you guys had given up, this is really great news... Smile I cant wait to play your game!
Back to top Go down
https://reallifeformorons.forumotion.com
ArathHunter

Progress Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Report!   Progress Report! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 pm

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase god don't let this Be Dead. D:
Back to top Go down
Miss_Foxy

Progress Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Report!   Progress Report! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 am

I honestly can't wait for this, good luck to you guys!
Back to top Go down
eggtat-ec-

Progress Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Report!   Progress Report! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 am

please be out soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress Report! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Report!   Progress Report! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress Report!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life [For Morons] :: Game Development :: Sidereal Life [For Morons]-
Jump to: