Real Life [For Morons]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New version

Go down 
+2
candycornxdemon
GrandKaiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

New version Empty
PostSubject: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok guys, so im adding a food system in which you have to eat or you will eventually die. basically it will incorporate the upkeep-food to keep track of it. The right side will be your max food (100) and the left side will be your current food eaten. When it reaches 30 or under your health starts draining, if it hit 0 you die immediately. It wont drain crazy fast so it shouldn't get annoying. Just something to keep an eye on and add a more realistic prospect to the game. Food will be given out in the jail.

Second of all, beds will no longer restore hp. I have never seen an open wound heal up by sleeping. Instead MP will be restored by sleeping in a bed. HP will only be able to be restored by either eating special home-cooking foods, bandages, or by going to the hospital. The shower will only remove paintball paint and be for RP's. Laying down in a bed will be required to get the MP regen. Laying down on anything that isnt a bed will only resore mp up to 50%.

Finally, when SC2 comes out, im dropping RLFM and making a totally new Real Life RPG. What should I call it?

Penny for your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://reallifeformorons.forumotion.com
candycornxdemon

candycornxdemon

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:23 pm

You know it wouldn't be realistic if you didn't have anorexic or obesity in the game. We should be able to choose one or the other.
Back to top Go down
AlexZ22

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:03 pm

GrandKaiser wrote:
Ok guys, so im adding a food system in which you have to eat or you will eventually die. basically it will incorporate the upkeep-food to keep track of it. The right side will be your max food (100) and the left side will be your current food eaten. When it reaches 30 or under your health starts draining, if it hit 0 you die immediately. It wont drain crazy fast so it shouldn't get annoying. Just something to keep an eye on and add a more realistic prospect to the game. Food will be given out in the jail.

Second of all, beds will no longer restore hp. I have never seen an open wound heal up by sleeping. Instead MP will be restored by sleeping in a bed. HP will only be able to be restored by either eating special home-cooking foods, bandages, or by going to the hospital. The shower will only remove paintball paint and be for RP's. Laying down in a bed will be required to get the MP regen. Laying down on anything that isnt a bed will only resore mp up to 50%.

Finally, when SC2 comes out, im dropping RLFM and making a totally new Real Life RPG. What should I call it?

Penny for your thoughts?

Yeah, thats what MoronSonOfBoron is doing, he said he's only going to release Real Life [for Morons] Expanded on Starcraft 2. So is your Real Life RPG going to be like RLFM?
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 pm

wait a mo, you have contact with MoronSonOfBoron? I'd REALLY like to talk with that guy! and give him heads up on how not to make memory leaks!

Last edited by GrandKaiser on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlexZ22

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm

GrandKaiser wrote:
wait a mo, you have contact with MoronSonOfBoron??? I'd REALLY like to talk with that guy! and give him heads up on how not to make memory leaks!

Lol yeah. It says his email in like every version >.>

MoronSonOfBoron@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

lol of course, i thought you meant like you heard from him recently...
Back to top Go down
AlexZ22

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 pm

GrandKaiser wrote:
lol of course, i thought you meant like you heard from him recently...

Er... kinda, I last talked to him like 3 months ago.

Last edited by alex.v.svirski on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

well he may or may not be joining this forum, I invited him via email. If he accepts my proposal, we will be working on the SC2 version together with him as head mapper. If not, I will be designing my own RLRPG for SC2.
Back to top Go down
AlexZ22

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm

GrandKaiser wrote:
well he may or may not be joining this forum, I invited him via email. If he accepts my proposal, we will be working on the SC2 version together with him as head mapper. If not, I will be designing my own RLRPG for SC2.

I hope he reconsiders and releases Real Life [for Morons] Expanded on Warcraft Wink

Last edited by alex.v.svirski on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Haha.. I don't Starcraft II will be out this June, why spend 6 months on a map so that you can have everyone not play it due to SC2 coming out a few months later?
Back to top Go down
AlexZ22

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm

GrandKaiser wrote:
Haha.. I don't Starcraft II will be out this June, why spend 6 months on a map so that you can have everyone not play it due to SC2 coming out a few months later?

OH!!! I thought SC2 was gonna come out in like a year O.o

Ignore my previous post then >.<
Back to top Go down
Harken_Dell

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 am

Actually, one of the advantages of aiming for SC2 is that MoronSonOfBoron and I are so busy, we like the idea of waiting awhile before we sacrifice our lives to the Blizzard gaming gods again.
Back to top Go down
MoronSonOfBoron

MoronSonOfBoron

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 am

Harken_Dell wrote:
Actually, one of the advantages of aiming for SC2 is that MoronSonOfBoron and I are so busy, we like the idea of waiting awhile before we sacrifice our lives to the Blizzard gaming gods again.
Yeah, some of us have kids to feed.
Back to top Go down
http://samutoka.deviantart.com
Enablthen

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 am

Who would be taking over (if anyone) this magnificent piece of art, and actually complete it (if possible)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New version Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version   New version I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New version
Page 1 of 1