Real Life [For Morons]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life [For Morons]

This is a forum for Real Life [For Morons], a map on Warcraft III.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Musica-

Musica-

Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit Empty
PostSubject: Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit   Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Didn't know there was this new version. Nicely done with the add-ons anyway.

There is a bug with the abilities spellbook. Usually, in the old versions, all the skill you gain from the job are piled up into 1 spellbook only.
But v9.25b has this problem that when you gain a job's unlockable skill, another spellbook icon will appear for the abilities.
It's kinda annoying if lets say you unlocked alot of abilities and ur whole spells will be covered with Abilities spellbook.

Not really a major issue but hope you will fix it.
Back to top Go down
candycornxdemon

candycornxdemon

PostSubject: Re: Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit   Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:58 am

Thanks!
I know what you mean, I discovered that little problem last week.
I already notified GrandKaiser.
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Admin
GrandKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit   Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes, that was noticed and fixed. The next version should be out at its latest around next week, it has MASSIVE changes to the map so buckle up. Also, if anyone wants to beta-test the new version tomorrow, please PM me.

Btw, that ability thing was made by an ex-RLFM helper, no one had ever reported the bug so I had assumed everything was fine
Back to top Go down
https://reallifeformorons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit   Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abilities Spellbook Icon on Players unit
Page 1 of 1